Tuesday, May 18

So much to do, so little time...

Well today began the "stages" (=shadowing) at the Hospital... well it was just an orientation.. but tomorrow we REALLY get to start. I get to work with a pediatrician who specializes in infants...so I get to see some bebes francais!

After that Hannah, Mandy, and I walk along the Rue des Anglais along the beach and it was sooo beultiful. Also, we stopped at a tender little cafe. I got an Orangina and a croissant...delicious!

After that we went to one other the other places where we will have class... and we had a lectur on Leishmaniasis aka a disease that is transmitted by "sand flies" and is prevalent in Mediterranean countries, as well as India and South/Latin America.. interessant, oui?

AFTER THAT, I had another class on "Medicine and Litterature" in which we discussed Margarite de Navarre's "Le Malade". ...Yes I know please be jealous of all the fun I am having.. bahaha....

Anyway, then I ended up going to a cafe/pub with the two Profs and a girl who had just arrived due to the valcano... and that was relaxing to not have class and just get to talk with them... They are very nice!

Wish me luck on my shadowing adventure tomorrow!! And a bientot!

Liv

1 comment:

  1. nice (ha Ha ) talking to you in nice

    have a good day tomorrow i have plenty to do
    love mommy

    ReplyDelete