Sunday, May 9

Un semaine jusqu'à Nice...

Wow. Super excited to jump across the big pond and have some more amazing European adventures... and especially French ones!! I cannot believe still to this day that in one week exactly I will off a plane and settling in :)  crazyyyy....

Well I have a lot to do .. like pack etc... and about 1.5 days to do it after I am able to move home!! So that will be intense. haha...

Also, I am going to try to keep this blog as updated as possible so that friends/family can keep in touch/ see what I am up to... and so that I will have a memory of my trip and can take a walk down that lane whenever I want to afterwards...

Cannot wait to get started and to have an amazing time!!!
(Wish me luck on the plane.. haha....)

Bisous.. Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment