Thursday, June 17

Presque fini...

Wow. Wait. Where did the past five whole weeks go. No, but really??

I really really want to write more but I can't cause I have to go to bed because I have to give my big "rapport de stage" tomorrow. And I have to wake up at 6:45am. Not cool.

But anyway, in the event that I forget all these things that I am planning on writing about I am going to post a little list reminder for myself:
-description of Dr. Monpoux (pretty much the same as my dad... ha)
-description of my host parents in detail
-my last few days here :(
-things I'll be sad to leave/things I am looking forward to.

Yep. Thats pretty much the plan...for maybe Saturday ou Sunday??? haha. I have zero time.

Oh well the second this final presentation is over we are off to watch the USA game!! Its going to be a good night after a looooong day! Oh well, at least there is something to look forward too!!

Night!!! Wish me luck tomorrow!
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment