So I should be studying- so I guess I'll make this a quick update (haha).
Next week I have a 10 minute presentation on case studies that I have seen at the Hospital and a rapport on how everything runs on the floor etc.. AND two huge finals (one on medical literature and one on completely random medical topics) AND we still have class/musees/hospital like always. Hmmm going to be a busy busy week.
For the very reason that I will be chained to my books for the next 5 days- we all had a fun fun day yesterday!! And here is how it went...
Woke up around 10:30 and took my sweet time to get ready- it felt so nice to sleep in! I even got to catch up on the latest Glee episode (=a little dramatic but I love it haha, in case you were wondering). Then I headed off at 1:00 to meet up with about six others to eat some lunch. We went to this pub basically that Callie had recommended to us- for the sole purpose of eating red meat. (Side note= the Mediterranean diet does not favor red meat= I crave it all the time now). And we got steaks, and boy was that steak so delicious. Best thing I have eaten in a while haha... amazing. I was literally full until I woke up the next day!!
Then after that we all took a couple of hours to rest at chez nous and then re-met up around 7:30 to go and watch the US-England WC soccer match! (=everyone judged us because we decided to only speak english and act "american" for the evening, but it was sooo much fun)! Im pretty sure we were at an "English" pub and didn't get the memo- because we were the only ones cheering (loudly) for the US, well it was us and four older French/Chinese women sitting behind us- haha. So funny. We were pretty excited about the outcome since the odds were not in our favor- and good thing we didn't lose since we would have been heckled all the way out by all the English!
Then it was off to "Wayne's", which is an "American" bar were you can have drinks and also has music and lots and lots of dancing. Its so funny because if you want to dance they have all these tables set up beside the stage, and that is where you dance. Not on the floor, on the tables, haha. Someone just pulls you right up and thats that. So fun. It was a good time. (And I was super pumped to run into one of my friends from school, Megan Wanee!!! And excited to have dinner with her and her mom tonight!)
Anyway, what a good night of fun with everyone! And there were lots of us that ended up at Wayne's, probably half the group- and that was great!!
Alrighty, I guess I should go study now (=dommage).
Liv
(ps I keep forgetting my camera and hence no pictures t update with- but Ill steal some from Vera when I get a chance and put them up haha...)

wow dancing on tables again I see? You havent changed a bit ;)
ReplyDelete